Crisis is an opportunity to Harmony
Restart Reset Restructure Rebuild Revitalise Reform Recover Rejuvenate Reorganise Reunite Reflect Rejoice
Change is inevitable in the cycle of Life, from the seed to the roots, to the sapling, to the tree, to the blossom, to the fruit, to the harvest.
Leaders have an opportunity to change the structures, organisations, institutions and build stronger peaceful, harmonious networks to support every person.
Embrace the families so they feel secure and safe or let them walk the Path alone through the Global Path.
- Listen or Read
- There will be times we will encounter poverty in our lives and the lives of others… As a child knocks and sings door by door to collect pennies for Africa.
- There will be times we will find people hungry on our streets… As a neighbour gives them a bag of rice and beans.
- There will be times we will search for better health. As a child suffers from a terminal illness.
- There will be times we will need other skills in education… To help a child on his own self-discovery and mastery.
- There will be times we will believe there is inequality… To help a child see their talents and strengths.
- There will be times we will search for water and a clean place… To help a child refresh his thirst and wash his body… As they jumped and splashed in the water.
- There will be times of darkness, no energy to light the fire… As they told stories by candlelight.
- There will be times we will search for a job and reward us for our efforts… As we see the faces of the tired search to brighten their days.
- There will be times we will find innovative systems to help us on our way… To fill our lives with enthusiasm.
- There will be times we will encounter people struggling with their disabilities. As we guide and help them in their daily life.
- There will be times we will find ourselves in communities less fortunate… As they listened, smiled and were filled with hope and inspiration.
- There will be times we find disorder and violence… As we write letters of solutions.
- There will be times we will find partnerships of deceit and betrayal… As we find new ways of living, loving and bringing Harmony Health and Happiness at home, business, communities, and nations…
- A Journey through the Global Goals…
A quote from Albert Einstein shared by Jack Canfield