Where did your journey and story begin, in the mountains, city, or by the sea?
This is a story through Global Goals… Can you match the numbers to the Goals?
- There will be times we will encounter poverty in our lives and the lives of others… As a child knocks and sings door by door to collect pennies for Africa.
- There will be times we will find people hungry on our streets… As a neighbour gives them a bag of rice and beans.
- There will be times we will search for better health. As a child suffers from a terminal illness.
- There will be times we will need other skills in education… To help a child on his own self discovery and mastery.
- There will be times we will believe there is inequality… To help a child see their talents and strengths.
- There will be times we will search for water and a clean place… To help a child refresh his thirst and wash his body… As they jumped and splashed in the water.
- There will be times of darkness, no energy to light the fire… As they told stories by candlelight.
- There will be times we will search for a job and reward us for our efforts… As we see the faces of the tired search to brighten their days.
- There will be times we will find innovative systems to help us on our way… To fill our lives with enthusiasm.
- There will be times we will encounter people struggling with their disabilities. As we guide and help them in their daily life.
- There will be times we will find ourselves in communities less fortunate… As they listened, smiled and were filled with hope and inspiration.
- There will be times we find disorder and violence… As we write letters of solutions.
- There will be times we will find partnerships of deceit and betrayal… As we find new ways of living, loving and bringing Harmony Health and Happiness at home, business, communities and nations…
- A Journey through the Global Goals… where did your journey begin?
￼As we listen to the great leaders in self-development and read, study their words, I hope the following reflection will inspire. ..
Mastering ALL ASPECTS OF Communication will help Master the 7 Basic Relationship Skills proposed by Anthony Robbins & his Team at Strategic Intervention.
When a relationship breaksdown especially with regards to communication of desires, passions, wants, dislikes and lack of respect towards the other person.
These have serious consequences for generations to come. Broken homes, anger and hate between family members which escalate to greater social, political, and environmental problems.
Once these are broken it is difficult to repair centuries of damage to people and cultures and break cycles of limiting beliefs imposed and passed on.
Educating people in healthier ways of all aspects of communication is of the utmost importance. Depending on other factors and skills which can be learnt, do we really have any hope of real change.
Making better choices, understanding and developing other qualities to prevail in difficult times, without succumbing to increasing mental health, physical and emotional well-being problems.
Understanding cultural differences and promoting a deeper understanding to the positive and negative traits we can achieve a more harmonious integration of different cultures, customs and people, trying as always, to balance the ever-growing problems of racism be it gender, sex, religion, culture and country, etc.
Implanting and installing within education around the World much-needed skills for our children to be able to meet the constant challenges they will face.
Another story …
In 2013 a mother can to me for help, there was bullying at home, her son had lost his enthusiasm for life and constantly misbehaved and things weren’t rosy at home.
Realising their pain, she decided to follow-up on my advice and to play everyday a recording I made of the two special books, You are Special like the World and Dreams can come True – It’s time to believe in You.
Over the next few days, she started to notice changes in her home and also his attitude and relationship with his siblings, from being bottom of the class to receiving an award. In a matter of days.
When a child is constantly bombarded with negative feedback eventually they believe they are useless, some will fight back in anger and others will sink into a bottomless pit of sadness, destruction and despair.
The power of words, rhythm, music, pictures can help recover the joy of living, recorded in Spanish and English.
Thank you, changing lives through the Power of Words and Inspiration.