- Violence against children affects more than 1 billion children around the world and costs societies up to US$ 7 trillion a year.
- 50% of the world’s children experience violence every year.
- Every 5 minutes, somewhere in the world, a child is killed by violence
- 1 in 10 children is sexually abused before the age of 18.
- 9 in 10 children live in countries where corporal punishment is not fully prohibited, leaving 732 million children without legal protection.
- 1 in 3 internet users worldwide is a child and 800 million of them use social media. Any child can become a victim of online violence.
- Child online sexual abuse reports to NCMEC has grown from 1 million in 2014 to 45 million in 2018.
- 246 million children worldwide affected by school-related violence each year.
- 1 in 3 students has been bullied by their peers at school in the last month, and at least 1 in 10 children have experienced cyberbullying.
I would like to share a story about a family, the mother complained about the abusive behaviour of her son towards the siblings and also other students at school.
I asked her to try for a week if she saw any change in his behaviour after constantly playing a recording in the background in her home which I created to bring Peace to our homes and children adapted from two books.
If you know someone who needs some help, fill in the form below and I will contact them so we can bring a solution to violence in our homes.